Tuesday 21 April 2009

Adventures in Edinburgh


I have just returned from a little trip to Edinburgh, which may I say was very foggy and cold :-)

Around the corner from our Travel Lodge hotel was this amazing park, if we had more time we would have explored it more. This was taken on Deans Bridge on Queens Ferry Road.




Above is the Travel Lodge hotel we stayed in for two nights. My husband Al managed to book this hotel online for a bargain £9 a room!


We also went on a Pub crawl. The Halfway House Pub., pictured above is the smallest Pub in Edinburgh and serve's a great lunch!


Inside the Dirty Dicks Bar on Rose Street, bits and bobs where hung all over the place :-)




Bye for now :-)

4 comments:

Sheryl said...

These pictures are so cool. I haven't been following long, do you live there or are you on vacation?

Nellie and Neo said...

Hi Sheryl :-)

Sadly no I don't live in Edinburgh I was on vacation. I live in Hull 'UK' based in East Yorkshire, not as attractive as Edinburgh but its my home and has some nice bits to it. Will take some photos some day to show you.

Xx

Victoria Thorne said...

These are wonderful pictures! You guys look great...and Edinburgh looks pretty dreamy, too. Love the shoes, btw... All the best!

Nellie and Neo said...

Thanks Victoria :-)