Sunday 18 October 2009

Its been a while ............................

Just thought I would let you know what i've been upto!

October is now and truely upon us, the leafs are changing colour, the dark nights are setting in and I have been a busy little Bee.  Pictured above is me working on the largest painting I have ever attempted to do! This wall mural is in my neighbours back garden on the side of my garage, its going to be a jungle scene including such things as cats, birds, monkeys, insects etc  This will become part of a sensory garden that my neighbours are currently developing for their beautiful little daughter Annie-May who is 5.  I will be posting more updates on here soon, so watch this space :-)


Munro and his Magic Dragon Kite
Acrylic on Canvas: 11.69 x 16.54 inches


I have also recently finished this commissioned painting, created for a 2 year old little boy called Munro on behalf of  his Mother Claire. Claire asked me to create a painting for her son based on the things he likes, such as flying a kite, going to the beach and dragons.  A blue heart was also added in the corner of the  painting to match his 4 year old sisters commissioned painting, that I posted about in May.
Hope you like the painting Munro :-)


I will be back soon with a new exciting Cattoo addition :-)

2 comments:

just me said...

Kewl mural you are very talented girly !! xx

Nellie and Neo said...

Awwwwwww thanks Straw76berry ;-)