Wednesday 30 December 2009

Last 2009 post!

Oh no, the Christmas holidays are nearly over! Back to work for me on the 4th Jan and for many of my friends and family too.  Not sure what to say really, just that I have enjoyed spending lots of quality time with family and friends.

This is a picture of a wall mural, that I am currently painting in my neighbours garden.   I started painting it in Oct 09, here is a link to my first post.  Adding the leafs has taken me some time, especially amongst all the rain, snow and wind.  This pic only shows you half of the mural, there are three other trees to the left.   Once finished I will show you the whole thing :-)

Happy 2010 everyone!!!

2 comments:

Eric said...

Hi helen, ur sketch is really fantastic and fabulous, u should promote it, I knew a website called blogerzoom.com for advertising and marketing, They are offering very unique features with cheap prices. They will promote ur blog through all over the network, all u have to do is choose ur pack plus pay affordable prices and rest leave it to blogerzoom advertising team to promote ur blog in every network. And see how u enjoy a lot of traffic plus good earnings from ur blog. Finally happy new year to u and ur family...

alyn said...

i love your illustrations. the line and palette are gorgeous