Saturday 19 March 2011

Notre voyage à Paris

As mentioned in my last post, my husband Al and I recently visited Paris to celebrate my 33rd birthday (yikes!) and our 5th wedding anniversary!  Below are some photos from (notre voyage à Paris) our trip to Paris :-)


Paris - Montmartre


Paris - Montmartre
Great use of urban space I think!


Paris - Montmartre



Paris - Montmartre
One of the many lovely cafes


Paris - Montmartre, Eiffel Tower from Sacre Coeur


Paris - Père Lachaise Cemetery
Jim Morrison


Paris - Père Lachaise Cemetery


Paris - Père Lachaise Cemetery
Oscar Wilde


Paris - Père Lachaise Cemetery
Oscar Wilde


Universcience Museum, Paris, Science Fiction Exhibition, R2D2 & C3-PO - originals


Paris - La Défense
“Le pouce” (the thumb), created by French sculptor César Baldaccini. Designed in 1965, weighs 18 tonnes and is 12-meter high.

Jewish quarter, Paris


Parisian Bakery


Au revoir!

No comments: