Sunday 3 April 2011

No:1 Crazy Cat Lady

For all those wonderful crazy cat ladies out there, including gentlemen :-)


I would like to introduce you to my newest illustration the 'No:1 Crazy Cat Lady'! 
As mentioned in a previous post this illustration was inspired upon the most craziest of cat ladies out there.  I came to realise that the most committed of crazy cat ladies would probably have the 'No1 Crazy Cat lady' tattooed along their arm, including all the names of the cats that had gone to heaven.


The 'No:1 Crazy Cat Lady' print is now available to purchase in my Etsy shop.

Before I go I just want to say HAPPY MOTHERS DAY to all the lovely Mums out there, especially to my Mum :-) 


Mum, you are the BEST MUM in the world!  
XXX

1 comment:

Aybige-The Cat's Notebook said...

Lovely illustration, cosy and purry. Big kisses to Neo :)