Tuesday 27 August 2013

Staycation

I am currently on a two week staycation, which means that I have finally got round to painting the tree mural in my bedroom.  I have been wanting to do this for 3 years now and it took me 3 days to achieve it.    I first sketched it out in graphite freehand and then painted it using black acrylic paint.  I am really pleased with the results and my husband really likes it too :-D What do you think?

Neo my cat got a little in the way whilst painting, she is a very stubborn cat not wanting to move for anything.  Rolling the bed covers was the only solution.

During my staycation I have also been spending some time in the garden enjoying the summer sun and the chooks.  I love to watch them, they are funny little creatures with cheeky personalities always scratching about in the mud looking for a juicy worm to eat.  





To all the people who have asked me when my prints and cards will be for sale again, firstly thank you for enquiring. I am still in the process of getting my new pieces prepared for printing and then I should be ready to fill up my on-line shops again :-D  I am also looking at creating my own Nellie and Neo website where I will be selling my artwork.  So keep watching this space. x x x

No comments: